Thursday, July 28, 2011

Anniversary post



I wanted to share some pictures of what went on in my life three years and two days ago. Charlie and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary on Tuesday. I can say without a doubt that it was one of the happiest days of my life. I feel blessed to have married my best friend! I love looking back on these pictures seeing where we are now, and how much our lives have changed. 




We were married at Dunleith Plantation in Natchez, MS

Seeing my groom for the first time

Love

wonderful wedding party 
Carriage ride with my Dad
"You may now kiss the bride"
First dance



(To get the full wedding experience, press play and listen to what we danced to for our first dance...)


Thanks for putting up with me Charlie, I love you. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding pics! Just wait until it's been 8 years, you will feel so old when you look at those pics! Kevin and I will be there on August 2nd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! Eight years later and now with a beautiful family!! Congrats to you and Kevin!

    ReplyDelete