Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lately...

Since the last time I have posted, we have been busy and on the go! We went to Auburn in February for Ryan Lily Ferguson's awesome third birthday party, and got to spend time with some great friends there. Hudson and I also made a trip to my hometown for a shower for Ginny who is getting married on July 1st.  It was wonderful to catch up with some friends that I haven't seen in a while and of course getting to visit family. We also went to the beach with our friends The Fergusons and The Nolls. Easter was this past weekend, and we enjoyed that as well. It made me think back to last year on Easter when Hudson was a newborn and we couldn't even leave home to go to church. So much has happened in a year, and I REALLY enjoy how much fun Hudson is now!

Hudson is super tired at Ryan's birthday, but not too tired to get some love from Kelley. He always has fun at her house!

You can tell by the pictures that Huddy is overly exhausted.

Aunt Gigi and Huddy

 He literally started clapping while he was eating cake. De-lish!

Ginny and Brett's shower. Hudson and I really missed Daddy this weekend, but he was having a ball with his Dad and brother at Myron Mixon's cooking school in Georgia. 

Bride with the proud Mom's. 


Best friend Heather and Vaughn, who is expecting in August (with a boy)!


The sweet couple opening their gifts.

The girls and the Moms.

Hudson LOVES the sand. I was nervous about how Hudson would feel about the beach, but he was obsessed. So fun!

Playing with Mom and Dad.

Love these two!

The Fergusons! Never a dull moment with them, and we love it.

Darby is modeling Hudson's hat. Good thing, because he won't wear it. (Too bad, because I LOVE hats on him) Darby and Hudson had a BLAST together. Watching them together was perhaps the highlight of my trip.

Darby is walking but I don't think Hudson is too far behind...

Getting some Mommy love.

We did manage a few pics of Huddy in a hat. I love this little smirk.

On another note, Hudson got his first haircut last week. It made me so sad, but his hair was so long and would hide his pretty eyes.

Easter Sunday with Mom.

Easter Sunday with Dad.



Hudson is a little baby on the go. He doesn't sit still long. I can't believe that in 9 days we will be celebrating his first birthday. We can't wait!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the pics. There are some adorable ones of you guys. What a presh family. I like the family pic of us too. We miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love that you guys call him "Huddy!"

    ReplyDelete