the hostesses
My niece, Ava was the gift helper
With Heather and Ginny, and then with the grandmothers
After the boys golfed, Daddy to be made an appearance
After the shower, we came back to our house, and we unpacked all the new presents. Heather and Ginny were like worker bees, and started washing Baby H's clothes. (This is a task I haven't been looking forward to, so it was greatly appreciated!) After that, I was so sad to say goodbye to my family who had to head back to Mississippi (Mom, Chris, Whitney and Ava). Heather, Ginny, Vaughn, Charlie and I went to dinner, came home to our jammies, and then played the Michael Jackson dance game on the wii. Not to toot my horn- toot, toot- but you've never seen a pregnant girl with moves like mine. (Totally kidding I was awful, but the game is hilarious to watch...Vaughn and Charlie took the cake!) The next day, Charlie and I had to say bye to the Mims and Ginny. I sure wish I lived closer to them, but I'm so thankful we had so much time to visit. I'm very grateful for the people who traveled so far for the shower and worked so hard. A BIG thank you to the hostesses, Anitra, Ashley, Brooke, Heather, Ginny, Mrs. Grace and Mrs. Fambrough. They did such a wonderful job, and I truly loved every minute. Shout out to Brooke, Heather and Ginny for planning the shower from far away and also to friends and family who made it to the shower from out of town. We feel so blessed to have friends and family who show us so much love, and thankful that Baby H will have so many people to love!
I'll try to post more pictures from the shower later, because there are so many good ones. (Thanks to my unofficial photographer, Ginny Dancsisin!) Thanks for reading, and the next post, I'll have pictures of the nursery!

No comments:
Post a Comment