Thirty-four. What does this magic number mean? Nothing really except for the fact that this is how far along I am. I had a doctors appointment this morning, and we will have another one in two weeks. After that I start going weekly. I can't believe it is March 1st today, and Baby H's birthday will be sometime next month! We were told that if I go into labor after 36 weeks, nothing will be done to stop me. That is in TWO weeks. Pretty crazy! Like I mentioned earlier, this has gone by incredibly fast.
For an update from my appointment: Baby H's heartbeat was 150. Other than weight, blood pressure, and listening to the heartbeat, my appointments are short and sweet. Charlie is with me at every appointment, and he asked some good questions. We were told that more than likely I won't be induced. (He said he typically doesn't like to do this with first babies....) We were also told this baby is measuring on the small side, which he said is completely fine. He determines this when he measures my stomach. For those of you wanting a vocabulary word of the day, I learned that this is known as fundal height :) According to email updates I get, this week the baby is roughly the size of ......
a cantaloupe! The baby is weighing around 4.7 lbs and measuring close to 18 inches long. Let me just tell you, I certainly feel like I am carrying something the size of a cantaloupe!
I'm posting pictures of the nursery soon! Thanks for reading :)
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment