Tuesday, May 17, 2011

One month update

Hudson is one month old today. I told Charlie this morning a part of me feels like it was literally yesterday we were in the hospital about to have him, and another part of me feels like I've been with him forever.  I'll share some pictures of him from today and this week. Most of them are from my cell phone simply because it's always readily available when I'm ready to snap a picture of him (which is ALL the time....) If I had a dollar for every time I said, "Charlie, look at him now!"

Charlie's birthday was on Sunday, May 15th. He turned the big 2-7. Crazy that Charlie and I have been together since he was 20. I remember celebrating his 21st birthday with him. How things have changed since then! I feel so blessed to be married to him, and I look forward to celebrating 27 more birthdays with him.





This picture was taken yesterday. Sometimes it's hard for people to see how much Hudson is growing in pictures if there isn't a timeline of him, or if you gauge his growth compared to something else. What better than that something else being Mowgli? It works out perfectly, because usually Mowgli wants to lay with him anyway. 


This picture was taken a little while ago. I just wanted the world to see Charlie holding his ONE MONTH old son! 

No comments:

Post a Comment